To provide information on the plans for vaccine rollout at the Parkville Precinct Vaccination Hub, a Webinar was held on 26 February 2021 for staff of RMH, RCH, the Women’s and Peter Mac.
The Webinar features presentations by:
- Russell Harrison, Chief Executive Western Health
- Prof Christine Kilpatrick AO, Chief Executive, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Shane Crowe, Executive Director Nursing & Midwifery, Western Health
- Leah Blyth, RMH COVID-19 Vaccination Program Project Lead
- Dr Marion Kainer, Head of Unit Infectious Diseases, Western Health
- Dr Katherine Gibney, Infectious Diseases Specialist, RMH
- A/Prof Andrew Daley, Head of Infectious Diseases, the Women’s
Please click here or on the image to view the recording of the Webinar.
Slides used during the Webinar are also available – please click here to view.