If you are a staff member and are experiencing family violence
Evidence shows that family violence can become more frequent and severe during periods of emergency, with some hospitals reporting higher identification rates of family violence at this time.
Talk to your Manager, People and Culture, Director or someone you trust.
Please see our Workforce Support Procedure for more information
You can also use the EAP service
• Phone: 1800 099 444 (available 24 hours a day, 7 days)
• Email: email@example.com
• Online booking: https://work.caraniche.com.au/make-a-booking/
• Note: email and web bookings are responded to during business hours only.
You can also contact external family violence service, or police if you are in immediate danger
• Women’s Health West PH: 9689 9588
• Safe Steps PH: 1800 015 188
• 1800RESPECT PH: 1800 737 732
Resources and Information: