Resilience and Mental Wellbeing:
- Be mindful of your mental health wellbeing, check in with family and friends via the phone or Zoom/Facetime/Skype, take time out for yourself and seek online support
- Exercise at home or in garden, take up a new hobby, catch up on movies and TV shows
- Rest well and stay hydrated
- Caraniche support is available for all staff https://work.caraniche.com.au/managing-covid-19-related-stress/ or phone 1800 099 444
- Nurses and midwives also have access to profession-specific support services including Nurse & Midwife Support (phone 1800 667 877) and the Nurse & Midwife Health Program (phone 03 9415 7551 or 1800 888 236)
If you are concerned, call the Coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 (24 hours)
For more information on Wellbeing & Support for Nurses & Midwives, be sure to check out the Wellbeing and Support section on this site.