The purpose of the COVID-19 vaccination phone and email hotlines are to respond to enquiries related to the COVID-19 vaccination program.
The COVID-19 vaccination phone and email hotline:
- Provides advice to employees and the members of the community relating to COVID-19 vaccination, including pre-vaccination queries.
- Provides advice following adverse reaction following immunisation.
- Manages general enquiries sent on email (response provided within 24 hours).
- Redirects enquiries specific to other health services and employers to nominated contacts.
Email contact address: email@example.com – external / community contact point
COVID Vaccination Hotline: 8345 0661 (0800 – 1630 – Monday to Friday)
For enquiries regarding COVID-19 vaccination certificates please call, 8345 50945 (0800 – 1630 – Monday to Friday)
The Victorian Department of Health also provides a hotline for questions relating to vaccination that may be utilised by employees and the general public:
Victorian COVID-19 Hotline: 1800 675 398, select option 1 for vaccine queries
Monitored email address for DHHS vaccine inquiries: COVIDvaccination@dhhs.vic.gov.au
For further information, click here to read the full COVID-19 Vaccination Hub Hotline and Email Quick Reference Guide (QRG).
COVID-19 third doses for Western Health Staff
Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible for a third dose 3 months after their second dose. Western Health staff are able to walk in at any of our vaccination hubs to receive their third dose or can make a priority appointment.
Third doses for staff are available at the following locations,
- Williamstown Hospital; Thursday 24 March from 9.30am – 3.30pm
- Footscray Hospital; Friday 25 March from 9am – 3pm